Thursday, October 24 looks like this...
1) All they play on the radio is Maroon 5 songs and commercials for laser hair removal.
2) I ordered Thai for lunch; when I opened the container my first thought was, "this is an exceptionally small amount of food for which I just paid $9.73". Then I ate it, and now I feel like Violet Beuregard after she turns into a blueberry. Thanks for reminding me how out-of-whack my perception of portion size is, Monsoon Siam.
3) I can't decide what to be for Halloween and the deadline (my sister's epic annual Halloween party) is looming on Saturday. Help, y'all!
4) I'm seriously considering continuing to live in Richmond for the foreseeable future and just commute every day to save some serious cash. I need to start investing in books-on-tape... NOW.
5) Can't stop listening to this